Special call for applications to open June 2018!
Applicants must fit the institutional and personnel requirements below.
Applicants must fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- Post-doctoral Fellow or trainee under the mentorship of a CHERISH Center Investigator or CHERISH Research Affiliate
- Other investigator nominated by a CHERISH Center Investigator or CHERISH Research Affiliate
- CHERISH Center Investigator or CHERISH Research Affiliate
Priority consideration will be given to:
- new investigators
- investigators new to the field (e.g. economist new to substance use disorders, HCV or HIV; substance use researchers new to economic evaluation)
- investigators with expertise related to one of the Cores proposing cross-Core collaborative research
- projects related to substance use disorders in emerging adults / youth populations
Proposals must be expected to be completed within six months from award date.
To learn more about previous pilot grantees, click here.