Applicants must fulfill at least one of the following criteria:
- Post-doctoral Fellow or trainee under the mentorship of a CHERISH Center Investigator or CHERISH Research Affiliate
- Other investigator nominated by a CHERISH Center Investigator or CHERISH Research Affiliate
- CHERISH Center Investigator or CHERISH Research Affiliate
Priority consideration will be given to:
- new investigators
- investigators new to the field (e.g. economist new to substance use disorders, HCV or HIV; substance use researchers new to economic evaluation)
- investigators with expertise related to one of the Cores proposing cross-Core collaborative research
- projects related to substance use disorders in emerging adults / youth populations
Proposals must be expected to be completed within six months from award date.
Proposals should support the addition or enhancement of economic research into an existing project and dissemination of the economic research. We encourage applications that will incorporate new economic evaluation into an ongoing project or expand upon planned economic research.