The annual Symposium on Substance Use Research (SOSUR) focuses on leveraging research, knowledge, and insight on substance use from across the country. The symposium is cohosted by:
- the Rural Drug Addiction Research (RDAR) COBRE
- the COBRE on Opioids and Overdose
- the West Virginia Clinical and Translational Science Institute (WVCTSI)
- the West Virginia INBRE (WV-INBRE) at Marshall University
- the COBRE Center for Addiction and Disease Risk Exacerbation (CADRE) at Brown University
View the full program here.