For trainees and researchers who are planning to:
- Apply for a career development award and wish to include training or research in economic methods in their application
- Conduct a multi-site interventional study, such as a randomized clinical trial, with an economic aim
- Conduct longitudinal analyses using electronic medical records, claims data, or other health system data
- Conduct decision analytic modeling that examines economic outcomes
We help with:
- Analyzing data from an existing study
- Dissemination planning or execution
- Planning a study
- Preparing a grant application
- Preparing an abstract, manuscript, presentation, or report
What is a session like?
Most sessions are held virtually. Each consultee will receive a maximum of 6 hours of consultation time at no cost. Any collaboration beyond 6 hours would be solely at the discretion of the consultant and consultee.
Upon completion, we ask both consultants and consultees to complete a brief evaluation form. Our team will also contact the consultees at a later date to follow up on consultation-related outcomes.